Looking to buy TVS kit & need to get rid of JLT/SCTx2

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
I'm currently looking for the best deal on a TVS supercharger but when I make the move I would like to have someone lined up to buy my SCTx2 & JLT intake with two air filters one new and one used. Anyone interested, I'm asking $550 for both. Also I would be willing to sell the stock eaton for another $600. The car has about 7700 miles on it.

Evolution no longer offers the TVS without the intake and tuner.

Last edited:

big1inch

Established Member
Look on E-bay right now there is a tvs for sale. This guy is the guy I bought mine from and he has a good price. His username is sumarulv on e-bay. This is not a scam and you will get the SC

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
Look on E-bay right now there is a tvs for sale. This guy is the guy I bought mine from and he has a good price. His username is sumarulv on e-bay. This is not a scam and you will get the SC

Thanks alot, this is exactly what I'm looking for!

skyhighsd

Established Member
Thanks alot, this is exactly what I'm looking for!

Naw you need the KB I should have given you a ride and you would know what you need:lol1: J/K we will have to meet up next summer after you get the TVS on and go for a drive;-)

Homer Jay

Established Member

Do you have a link for the tvs? I tried searching for sumarulv and it returned no auctions.

Thanks!

davidhuff

Established Member
I have a new in the factory box a complete ford racing tvs supercharger kit for sale.Price is $4390.00 and kit contains a tvs supercharger,frpp cold air intake and a pro-cal tuner voucher.I just went to e-bay and their price is $5199.95 & $5590.00!

davidhuff

Established Member
Call Fred at Evolution Performance and buy the ford racing tvs supercharger kit($4899.00) and ask Fred if he would give you credit for the frpp cold air intake & pro-cal tuner you do not want.Fred is a great guy and just might help you.

Shaker1

Walkin' on Sunshine
Established Member
Anyone know why they reversed the decision to sell the TVS by itself? Seems that will discourage a lot of buyers (like me) who already have a JLT/C&L.

davidhuff

Established Member
I might sale my ford racing tvs supercharger with out the frpp cold air intake & pro-cal tuner.What did Evolution Performance sale just the supercharger for that have you guys so worked up about not being able to just buy the supercharger.Any one interested in just the supercharger?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think it was around $4K.

davidhuff

Established Member
Just did a check on e-bay and there is a ford racing tvs supercharger kit for BUY IT NOW PRICE $4925.00.Where are the great deals that our members say that are on e-bay?

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
they aren't there every day.... that being said, my best deals have been here so far.

KG/Eleanor

Established Member
I might sale my ford racing tvs supercharger with out the frpp cold air intake & pro-cal tuner.What did Evolution Performance sale just the supercharger for that have you guys so worked up about not being able to just buy the supercharger.Any one interested in just the supercharger?

I am, would you take $3400?

Users who are viewing this thread