Looking To Buy THIS 2007 GT500.. HELP?

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Does anyone know who the owner of this GT500 is? I’m really trying to contact him directly. Cash In Hand.

1ZVHT88S475325730

Found it on eBay with 16k miles in Carrollton, Texas and asking $25.8k
Looks clean but I’m in Southern California (I’d be willing to travel)

Wanting to make sure:
- It’s Pretty Much 100% Stock (CA Emissions when registering)
- Great Overall Condition
- Who this seller is so I can deal with him directly

2007 Ford Mustang | eBay

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Does anyone know who the owner of this GT500 is? I’m really trying to contact him directly. Cash In Hand.

1ZVHT88S475325730

Found it on eBay with 16k miles in Carrollton, Texas and asking $25.8k
Looks clean but I’m in Southern California (I’d be willing to travel)

Wanting to make sure:
- It’s Pretty Much 100% Stock (CA Emissions when registering)
- Great Overall Condition
- Who this seller is so I can deal with him directly

2007 Ford Mustang | eBay

pm'd you the info...

Recon

Established Member
Why not send a pm over eBay for a phone number or email address?

Pick your poison.

sleek98

Established Member
Where did he list those details from??

Doesn’t eBay, NOT let a seller post personal contact details?
*Excuse my ignorance.

Click on sellers other items. He has3 cars listed. The other two cars have the same email and phone number in the description.

They let you post your info to answer questions. If they find out you sold it through an eBay buyer but not through eBay you can get I. Trouble as a seller but not much they can do. Other than close the account.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Click on sellers other items. He has3 cars listed. The other two cars have the same email and phone number in the description.

They let you post your info to answer questions. If they find out you sold it through an eBay buyer but not through eBay you can get I. Trouble as a seller but not much they can do. Other than close the account.
I mean, if OP and the seller come to an agreement outside of ebay, and the seller takes the auction down, what can ebay really do?

Not saying youre wrong, this is an open ended question more than a comment.

sleek98

Established Member
I mean, if OP and the seller come to an agreement outside of ebay, and the seller takes the auction down, what can ebay really do?

Really the only thing they can do is shut your account down. Last time I listed a car it was in the fine print that If I found a buyer through the ebay ad and they bought it then I was responsible for the fees. But your right the likely hood they really catch it seems extremely low. I think it was like 150 or something like that if the car sold through Ebay.

ElCoyote

Lord SVT Contributor
Established Member
Where did he list those details from??

Doesn’t eBay, NOT let a seller post personal contact details?
*Excuse my ignorance.

The seller pulled his sale out last minute (today) staying he’s not selling the car after all..

Wasted my time and a guy out in TX who’m I had to look at the car for me.
Rather disappointed.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

I did this once on Ebay with something I was selling, not car related. They have assholes at Ebay that read all your messages. I just sent the interested party my email address and said if you have any other questions just to contact me on there for quicker response.

2 days later I took the auction down, and a day after that Ebay charged me the fees for a sale, even though no sale or proof of sale was done on Ebay. I ended up getting into a massive argument with the foreigner customer service jagoff I talked to about a charge for no sale, and they just told me basically too bad, nothing we can do. So I said Ebay can get ****ed.

I ended up taking all my info off Ebay and never paid a thing. Haven't used the account since. So be weary of doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread