Established Member
Hi everyone I'm looking to buy stock 03/04 cobra coupe only with low miles

Let me know what you guys got

Cash in hand
Text me at 7738757498
Thank you for your time

01CobraGuy

Established Member
I have an 03 coupe Ive been kicking the idea around of selling, not really stock (mods in sig), 60K miles it has some paint and body issues, was repainted at some point and has flaws and has a small dent on the rear bumper. Because of this I wouldnt be asking top dollar for the car I figure its worth somewhere neighborhood of 15K. Would be awesome for somebody who has some time to put a little love into, I just dont. If interested I can give you more in depth details.

Badboy81

Established Member
I have an 03 coupe Ive been kicking the idea around of selling, not really stock (mods in sig), 60K miles it has some paint and body issues, was repainted at some point and has flaws and has a small dent on the rear bumper. Because of this I wouldnt be asking top dollar for the car I figure its worth somewhere neighborhood of 15K. Would be awesome for somebody who has some time to put a little love into, I just dont. If interested I can give you more in depth details.

Sorry I'm looking for something stock and low miles thank you

5.0adam

Established Member
I have an 03 cobra 37k pully/tune and magnaflows only with all stock parts available. Let me know what you think Im up just south of boston asking 28k$

Fast Willy

Established Member
I have an 03 black coupe with 17,700 miles. Car has never been pullied and for mods, it just has a magnaflow catted x-pipe and magnaflow cat-back, MGW shifter and K&N intake filter. Car has never seen a programer. It is lowered with H&R race springs and sittings on AFS Chrome 18's 10.5 in the rear. New Pilot Super Sports up Front and Toyo R888's in the rear.

If this sounds like something your looking for shoot me a message. I will be able to help with shipping if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread