**Looking to buy or trade for a Cobra in the Buffalo or NY area**

SVTBeast1

Established Member
What's up everyone, I am currently in the market for a Terminator. I live in the Buffalo, NY area and I don't see any for sale often around here or within a few hundred mile distance. So if anyone has one that they want to sell or trade (I have some nice diesel trucks and other equipment as well) then feel free to message me! I'm not concerned with miles, color, vert/coupe, stock or built (a built one with a big Kenne Bell and cams would be bad ass though). I am open to just about any car so feel free to let me know what you have. Thank you and I'm excited to be a part of SVTP!

stangman701

Rowing gears
Established Member
I've got a built vert that I may be selling soon. Stroked to 5.0L, cams, whipple at 19 PSI, Kooks headers and full exhaust with cats. T56 Magnum trans and DSS level 5 half shafts. Made 651RWHP/602RWTQ on 93. If I keep it I'm putting in a bigger fuel system and upping the boost on E85. Should make well over 700 RWHP with more boost on E85. Would be looking for around $25K. Let me know if you're interested.

SCSSig.gif

SVTBeast1

Established Member
I've got a built vert that I may be selling soon. Stroked to 5.0L, cams, whipple at 19 PSI, Kooks headers and full exhaust with cats. T56 Magnum trans and DSS level 5 half shafts. Made 651RWHP/602RWTQ on 93. If I keep it I'm putting in a bigger fuel system and upping the boost on E85. Should make well over 700 RWHP with more boost on E85. Would be looking for around $25K. Let me know if you're interested.

SCSSig.gif

What's up man, yes defintely interested in that, cams are always a plus!

Email me at [email protected], leave your # too and we can text.

Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread