Looking to buy my first car. Help Please!

Monsterkobra

Established Member
I'm looking for a mustang of any kind.
Between 90-04 but *must be a v8*
any color but light green
manual or auto
up to 180k miles and can have minor issues
I don't mind minor rips and tears in the interior
I cannot go over $3500 because I have a lot of other things to pay for. The car must be within 100 miles of Philly.
I hope these specifics aren't too narrow.

* Also I might not have all the money at a given time so the seller might have to be willing to take a down payment and payments every 2 weeks or month.
I'm only 17 and this is my first car and my mom's helping with this so I don't have the buying freedom that I would like.

If you have a car that matches these credentials and your willing to sell pm me.
If you have pictures post them here or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

JC_SapphireBlue_GT

Established Member
good luck man, gonna be nearly impossible to find someone on a forum that would agree to that...

im 19 my advice is buy something you can drive year round, i live close to you and it wont be any good in the snow..

again goodluck

Monsterkobra

Established Member
good luck man, gonna be nearly impossible to find someone on a forum that would agree to that...

im 19 my advice is buy something you can drive year round, i live close to you and it wont be any good in the snow..

again goodluck
thanks. I know I probably wasted my time even posting this but hey it didn't hurt to try. I know that it won't be good in the snow but when I graduate from high school I'm gonna go to UTI in Florida and I know that waiting to get a stang until I move there will be way too much for my already empty wallet to handle. Thanks for looking though.

howie8124

Established Member
I have what your looking for but Im just to far away, good luck finding something before you head to UTI

Users who are viewing this thread