Looking to buy Headers with O/R X

Cobraflyer

Established Member
looking for a set of KOOKS with an O/R X pipe, or a set of ARH headers with same X
Preffered 7/8 with 3' collector. Thanks
If you are interested, I have a complete MAC system for sale. Ceramic coated 1 5/8" long tubes with 3" collectors, mandrel bent 3" x-pipe, mandrel bent 3" all the way out with MAC mufflers, and giant factory looking chrome tips. High quality stuff in great condition. And, I'm in central California. $2000 when new. $1000 today. I have a lot of other great Cobra stuff to sell as well if you're building one. Hood, gears, fresh engine with whipple, wiring, intercooler, computer, new ported heads, fuel system and more. It all goes. Want a package deal?

Attachments

• IMG_4476.JPG
    IMG_4476.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 84

Fabian_sn95

Established Member
If you are interested, I have a complete MAC system for sale. Ceramic coated 1 5/8" long tubes with 3" collectors, mandrel bent 3" x-pipe, mandrel bent 3" all the way out with MAC mufflers, and giant factory looking chrome tips. High quality stuff in great condition. And, I'm in central California. $2000 when new. $1000 today. I have a lot of other great Cobra stuff to sell as well if you're building one. Hood, gears, fresh engine with whipple, wiring, intercooler, computer, new ported heads, fuel system and more. It all goes. Want a package deal?
i got my hands in some arg headers but what type of intercooler an fuel system?

Cobraflyer

Established Member
I have only the heat exchanger that sits out in front with SVT stenciled on it. For fuel, I have a FORE billet hat with triple pumps and a stock fuel tank with a stock pump in it. No pictures with my info on it at the moment, but can solve that later.

Fabian_sn95

Established Member
I have only the heat exchanger that sits out in front with SVT stenciled on it. For fuel, I have a FORE billet hat with triple pumps and a stock fuel tank with a stock pump in it. No pictures with my info on it at the moment, but can solve that later.
Do you know what brand of exchanger?

Users who are viewing this thread