Looking to buy another

67bigblock

Established Member
'Lil help. Looking for another here in CT. 06824/06430. Car has to be very close to home or I'll never get time to see it. It is what it is. Only want a comp. orange with under 10k miles that is bone stock. 5 speed car. Details in the MARKET section,...but no responses there yet.
Any thoughts.
My appologies for the double post if you already read it over there.
Thnx

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
Check Mach1registry.

Not to seem rude, but you are limiting yourself pretty good. CO is a pretty rare color, toss in a local Zip code and LOW mileage for a 3 yr old car.....that's going to be a long wait.

HOWEVER, might find somehting on the reg.

Spartacus

Banned
I sell you one of mine... say... $100k??? ill even ship it to you! :beer:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

+1 for the registry, they have a ton of stuff for sale there.

troymach1one

Established Member
Veracka motors in Brockton MA has a CO with 17k miles. Do a search through autotrader to find it if interested. They always have alot of Machs on the lot. They will also find one for you if interested.

67bigblock

Established Member
Check Mach1registry.

Not to seem rude, but you are limiting yourself pretty good. CO is a pretty rare color, toss in a local Zip code and LOW mileage for a 3 yr old car.....that's going to be a long wait.

HOWEVER, might find somehting on the reg.

Not taken as rude. I know its a harder car to find. Winter is a good time to find them tho. Thnx.

67bigblock

Established Member
I sell you one of mine... say... $100k??? ill even ship it to you! :beer:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

+1 for the registry, they have a ton of stuff for sale there.

Cant wait to ship another car from the P coast. Thnx. BTW,...there is one there with about 5k on the odemeter for low 20's. Saw it listed yesterday. U need 3.

67bigblock

Established Member
Veracka motors in Brockton MA has a CO with 17k miles. Do a search through autotrader to find it if interested. They always have alot of Machs on the lot. They will also find one for you if interested.

Saw that one and thanks. I just passed on one with the same 17k miles for 19.5 and it was 50 miles from my house. I'll call Veracka if nothing else pans out,....as they want too much (currently),...and you know some dealers have rediculous expectations. Not sure if they fall into that camp.
U know anyone there?

Users who are viewing this thread