Looking to buy a Cobra or Saleen soon. Anyone selling?

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Got my eye on a 03/04 Cobra that I will be checking out in the next few days, but if anyone in MACA is looking to get sell theirs let me know. I'm only looking for verts, the only coupes I might consider would be a high HP car with a built motor/turbo/auto/etc. I would also be interested in a 1996 - 2004 Saleen with a built motor and power adder similar to the one I was looking in to buy a few months ago.

Preferred Colors - Mystichome, Blue, Yellow, Black, White, Comp O
Mandatory Mods - SRA or Level 5 halfshafts, Upgraded fuel system, Big blower or Turbo
Mileage - Less than 50k

Let me know what you've got. If someone could talk Bunky into selling his Saleen Cobra I'd owe them for life.

Edit: Must have rear seats, able to pass emissions and inspection and it cannot have a cage.

Last edited:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Tons of cars in the market section, but maybe this post would prompt a maca guy that's contemplating selling their car!
Good luck with your search!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Bunky's never selling his car.....but, if he did I might have to get in on that...well that's if I could talk the g/f into it. LOL! If not I guess I'd have a big decision to make!

Good Luck with your search!

SPRAYED DAILY

MACA
Established Member
Tons of cars in the market section, but maybe this post would prompt a maca guy that's contemplating selling their car!
Good luck with your search!

There are a ton of cars listed but there really aren't any of them that are Verts in the colors I'm interested in and are local. There is a pretty stock Mystichrome vert I'll be checking out on Monday and a Black vert with a KB Mammoth in Ohio I like but hoping something similar to the Ohio car shows up locally.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Don't let my wife know cause she will sell it when im away at work one night

That mystic vert is nice if you can get your hands on that...

Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Jon, I believe Brian Hartlage (Posi) is trying to sell his vert. It's Redfire though.. Runs high 9's with a Whipple and has about 14,000 miles on it. Very nice Cobra with a heckuva nice built motor. He's in Louisville, Ky.

Users who are viewing this thread