looking to buy a cobra in cali..

SRT-8

Established Member
if you work for a dealership and you have a cobra on your lot help a a brotha out...:banana: year of cobra im looking for is 03/04! thanks..and about the color im not picky shit all even buy it if its pink lol..id dont matter its still a cobra and no verts..no liky:bash:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha I wanna see you drive a pink Cobra :D There are a couple nice ones here in CA. The Yellow one with the 2.8 KB from Ripon and another one in the Bay Area (yellow too) with a built motor and 2.3 Whipple. Both guys are very cool (know both of them) and honest guys so no worries.

SRT-8

Established Member
Haha I wanna see you drive a pink Cobra :D There are a couple nice ones here in CA. The Yellow one with the 2.8 KB from Ripon and another one in the Bay Area (yellow too) with a built motor and 2.3 Whipple. Both guys are very cool (know both of them) and honest guys so no worries.

yeah i spoke the the guy in ripon and he said.the synchrose where going out on his gears...so im still looking i went out and chex out the orange when here in merced...and i think im going to work out a deal there if it doesnt go through my search will continue...:beer:..

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah there is also the Yellow one in the bay area, its nice too. Its for sale on here as well and has SSR GT3's on it.

SRT-8

Established Member
What are you looking to spend?? 03 15k miles 504rwhp perfect car??

well im looking into trading in my srt-8 300c...i would like to keep both if i bough a cobra..but i cant have to car payments plus 2 insurances and im only 22...:nonono:

looking to spend is about 25k or less...:rockon:
also depends on miles,and mods..

SRT-8

Established Member
yeah its pretty nice...i just dont like his rims...:shrug: dont ask me why i just dont...

Users who are viewing this thread