Looking to buy a '99 or '01 Cobra

Cobraconvert

Looking to buy a Cobra
Established Member
I'm looking to buy a '99 or '01 Cobra somewhere in Maine or nearby states. Prefer Black. Please let me know if any for sale. Thanks....

Cobra83

driveway warrior
Established Member
I'm possibly looking to sell my '01 cobra. Its got 80k with only exhaust, cold air and a centerforce clutch. Its laser red (the darker of the reds) Let me know if you're interested. Im not asking much for the vehicle. I'm in MA.

stangnut

WETAHDED FRICKIN' NOOB
Established Member
i see you got hooked up with the site ok, so welcome!!:beer: got busy, so i didn't get to finish talking to you the other day. just about all the other cobra's i've seen in this area have been verts. if you don't have any luck on here,which is hard to imagine really as there's always nice cars for sale, but you could also check out the Fun Ford Weekend show in EPPING NEW HAMPSHIRE on august 16th and 17th. there were lots of cobra's there although i don't remember any for sale( i wasn't looking!) anyways good luck in your search!!!:banana:

Last edited:

stangnut

WETAHDED FRICKIN' NOOB
Established Member
Jay, there's a 97 rio red coupe with a newly rebuilt engine for sale in uncle henrys for 11,995.00 in oakland maine. also i found 9 listings on autotrader for cobras between 97 and 2001 within 200 miles of bangor,check it out if you already haven't done so;-)

Cobraconvert

Looking to buy a Cobra
Established Member
Thanks for the info David. I did see the one in uncle henry's but have yet to check autotrader. will do that tonight.

I sent you an e-mail nickgakis.

rlbforum

Established Member
I'm looking to buy a '99 or '01 Cobra somewhere in Maine or nearby states. Prefer Black. Please let me know if any for sale. Thanks....

My sister is in stationed in upstate NY. 99 Red Vert. She is toying with idea of selling hers. 27k summer car, flowmasters, 410 rear, bbk cold air, predator tune and tri ax shifter.

Used to be my car until I went terminator.

artie

Established Member
I have 2001 silver orig owner adult pampered 4.10s not amark on it never abused none cleaner 73000 miles Medford Ma. Interested???

Users who are viewing this thread