Looking to buy 97 Pacific Green Cobra Vert

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutshalld

Established Member
I've been on the hunt for a mostly stock 97 Pacific Green Cobra Convertible. My uncle, who I looked up to for years and was named after, bought one brand new and I have always wanted one. I am always able to find them for sale but are always half way across the country. I live in Hilton Head S.Carolina-anyone interested in selling or know someone close?

Thanks!!

2 cam sam

Established Member
Good luck! I had test drove one in Rockwood Tn about 3 years ago that was a one owner car with 40,000 miles. I always wish I had bought that car! Pacific greens in good condition are disapearing fast.

cutshalld

Established Member
I guess so...I would be willing to drive about 3-500 miles tops. Keep an eye out for me if you would.

Thanks

89turbovert

Established Member
i have a pacific green cobra for sale and i live in sc. Its not a convertible but it only has 69k miles and has a full vortech t trim supercharger, aftercooler and intercooler. the car is in great shape and very powerful. If your interested call or text 864-316-4405

unionzinc01

Established Member
I know its a 14 hour drive and almost 850 miles but it would be a fun drive back none the less. LOL

cutshalld

Established Member
Haha. I have called about that one but a little far and didn't want to buy it sight unseen.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Beggers can NOT be choosy If you find a car get on a plane drive it back or ship it really very simple cost u at most an extra $1500 flight and shipping etc…… AT MOST.

cutshalld

Established Member
I'd like the mileage under 60k with a price around or under 10,500. I found one about 700 miles away but was really hoping for something closer. I'm not in a huge rush so I plan on waiting for the right car.

Last edited:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I'd like the mileage under 60k with a price around or under $11,500. I found one about 700 miles away but was really hoping for something closer. I'm not in a huge rush so I plan on waiting for the right car.

LOL with only 373 made beggars can't be choosy…..

cutshalld

Established Member
I don't know about begging-no need to buy something just b/c it's available right this second...

Never_Enough

Established Member
I'd like the mileage under 60k with a price around or under $11,500. I found one about 700 miles away but was really hoping for something closer. I'm not in a huge rush so I plan on waiting for the right car.

You can buy a blown/built Cobra for $11,500 so you will definitely find what you need in your range. Just be patient. Good luck!

dlefever

OldDude
Established Member
I own a '97 Cobra vert in Pacific Green. I've only recently thought about selling the car because tuition bills for my daughter's college are killing me. Mine has 38,000 miles, has had two adult owners, with a perfect history. It's wearing the original paint and spends each day covered in my garage. It's an absolutely gorgeous car, but may not be what you are looking for for three reasons: (1) It's modified (2) located in Philadelphia and (3) I would not let it go for less than $14K. Let me know if you want more information about the car or pictures. Pacific Green Cobra verts are, in my opinion, the most gorgeous Cobra's of the SN-95 era. It took me a long time to find mine and my search for one was 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread