Looking to buy 2013 Gt500

RamonSVT

Established Member
Hey guys im still new here but have been in the background for a while....

I am looking for a new gt500 and I have read a few threads were people were getting their cars at MSRP or below. Does anyone have any leads on a dealership that can do that for me?

Im in north east Wisconsin and the local dealerships have been screwing me around and we come close to making a deal and then twords the end of our talks they drop the news that they have a "market value adjustment"

Im willing to deal with a dealership across the country I just want a dealership that is gonna help me out and not take me in circles. I have shipping set up with a local luxury car hauler so distance isnt a problem.

I have my eyes on a few used 07-09, 10-12 cars but if I can find the right deal I would move on a 13 in a heart beat. Thanks

fearthesnake

Established Member
Good luck on ur search. Agree, the Dealer ADM sucks too.

There was a nice 2013 Black/Black stripe for sale below by another member here.

Nukem1040

Established Member
Your on the right track. Stay in this forum and it will come along. Some dealership employees pop on here and try to move their cars faster. Hot deals.
I see your from Menasha, I grew up in Applton/New London. Been up in your neck of the woods a couple times.:beer:

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Just gotta start calling.

There have been a few below MSRP on eBay. There are probably 150 or so on lots (and it's starting to snow) across the country. Use autotrader or cars.com.

Set search parameters to
Any distance
Ford Mustang
2013 to 2013
Advanced
V8
Manual
Keyword: Shelby

Good luck.

RamonSVT

Established Member
Yeah my buddy works at Bergstrom the local ford dealer and they got a dib 13 on saturday. I gawked at it this morning for a while. The guy payed a 5k mark up on it...thats apparently for charity

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey guys im still new here but have been in the background for a while....

I am looking for a new gt500 and I have read a few threads were people were getting their cars at MSRP or below. Does anyone have any leads on a dealership that can do that for me?

Im in north east Wisconsin and the local dealerships have been screwing me around and we come close to making a deal and then twords the end of our talks they drop the news that they have a "market value adjustment"

Im willing to deal with a dealership across the country I just want a dealership that is gonna help me out and not take me in circles. I have shipping set up with a local luxury car hauler so distance isnt a problem.

I have my eyes on a few used 07-09, 10-12 cars but if I can find the right deal I would move on a 13 in a heart beat. Thanks

Good luck! It'll take some time but you may find one somewhere...

rancid

Established Member
Any particular color/options you are looking for? Mine has 171 miles on it and I am debating if I want to sell due to possibly buying a new house soon. If you are interested pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread