Looking to Buy: 2010-2013 GT500

ABlownBlueOval

Established Member
Hey SVTP,

I am in search of a 2010-2013 GT500. I'd prefer a 2013MY, and my first color choice is blue with white stripe but I'll consider any or all colors. Nav and Recaro's are a plus but not essential. Preferably I'd like something that is modified but I really don't want to get into something that has a built engine. For the right price/deal my budget is open. I have cash in hand so I really just need to find a car that is a fair deal, with the appropriate mods. Also - I'm not afraid of flying to pick up a car if its necessary. Local deals would be awesome, but I'll go wherever for the right price! I'm right outside Waterbury, CT (06701).

If anyone comes across anything or sees this and has a car for sale that may be of interest, please let me know here or via PM. I appreciate any effort and look forward to getting back into a Mustang soon!

Best regards,

Keith

sguido2

Established Member
PM Sent

DSC_0015_zpsa5122818.jpg

Last edited:

Chair_Force_One

Established Member
Beautiful 2009 Shelby GT500 with only 16K original miles for $34.5K, and over 515 horsepower (dyno proven). She has been garage kept and only driven on nice days and only for a few miles. She has a custom KR style hood, custom one of a kind "knight rider" blue LED lights inside the hood scoops and are completely controllable via blue tooth (kids like them at car shows :). After market touch screen Kenwood 7.1" Stereo system with DVD, 1000 watt amp and twin 12" Subs in the trunk. button. Brand new 20" Shelby wheels wrapped in Mickey Thompson, and Eibrach pro lowering springs, adj panhard, Raxiom tailights, plus extras. See photos here: http://s369.photobucket.com/user/deputy0001/slideshow/new signature/2009 Shelby GT500 Vehicle is in Charleston, SC... 813-417-0269

See her dyno here
http://youtu.be/cTWOZgkdtPk

See her custom knight Rider style lights here
http://youtu.be/OUFztlgiMlA

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
You and RIO RED SNAKE just need to take a trip South. I-95 S to I-85 S to upstate S.C and I'll have the car ready for you.

Hey SVTP,

I am in search of a 2010-2013 GT500. I'd prefer a 2013MY, and my first color choice is blue with white stripe but I'll consider any or all colors. Nav and Recaro's are a plus but not essential. Preferably I'd like something that is modified but I really don't want to get into something that has a built engine. For the right price/deal my budget is open. I have cash in hand so I really just need to find a car that is a fair deal, with the appropriate mods. Also - I'm not afraid of flying to pick up a car if its necessary. Local deals would be awesome, but I'll go wherever for the right price! I'm right outside Waterbury, CT (06701).

If anyone comes across anything or sees this and has a car for sale that may be of interest, please let me know here or via PM. I appreciate any effort and look forward to getting back into a Mustang soon!

Best regards,

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread