Looking to buy 03-04 near GA

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Well, I finally sold my truck last night and Im ready to add another 03-04 Cobra to the stable. Im in Augusta GA, so Id like the car to be somewhat close (2-3 hr drive would be ok). Ready to pull the trigger on something. Heres a small list of what Im looking for:

-Coupes Only ( that means Im not interested in a Vert )

-Any color (Redfire is a big plus) ( TR and ZY cars would have to look really good)

-Mods are a plus ( no track monsters, ill be driving this one everyday)

-Prefer miles to be under or around 40Kish

-No previously wrecked or salvage title cars

-Looking for something to get in and drive ie, doesn't need a clutch, tires, this or that

-Price would need to be under $25K

Let me know whats out there, my cell number is 252 626 7943. Thanks :beer:

Last edited:

Chris01Bullitt

Established Member
Too bad your farther away, I got a pretty redfire with 34k miles with most bolt on for 19k, just put in a new clutch too about 700miles ago.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I am in central FL 2.6h KB never been to the track,. its my DD

pics in sig, and title in hand :-D

Last edited:

sltblock

Established Member
I have an 04 Blk Vert. with 27.5k miles that has never seen the rain for 22.5k cash. I live in N/E Georgia.

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
I've got an 03 Torch Red coupe with 24,000 miles on it. It's not highly modded but it hasn't been a daily driver either. It looks alright for a TR. $22,500

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
I've got an 03 Torch Red coupe with 24,000 miles on it. It's not highly modded but it hasn't been a daily driver either. It looks alright for a TR. $22,500

The car looks good, but you're a little far away. Hoping to find something pretty close so I can get in it this week. GLWS, im from KY also, Owensboro. :beer:

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
The car looks good, but you're a little far away. Hoping to find something pretty close so I can get in it this week. GLWS, im from KY also, Owensboro. :beer:

Google maps says you are 473 miles away. If you were interested, I'd be willing to trailer the car to Knoxville TN. That should knock off about 2 hours of driving time. Another option would be for you to fly up here and ship it home. I don't foresee it being outrageously expensive.

Steve03SVT

Semper Fi
Established Member
Normally that wouldn't be much of a problem, but Im in a formal school here at Ft Gordon. With that being said, we don't have the luxuries of taking off when we need to, the Marine Corps tends to frown on missing school when they are paying big $$$. Just not in the cards right now for me to travel very far for another Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread