looking to but a 6pt roll bar in my car...

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
i would realy like one that i dont have to cut the interior pannels ect... if any of you have cages in your cars plese post pics. Is there all ready a kit to where you dont have to cut pannels? i may have one built if not and get a rear seat delete put the rear bars trough that and have them welded to a bar that runs to the rear shock towers and bolt it down over the shocks... but opinions ect please.

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
There is another thread on this on page 2 I believe, there are a few options out there, maximum motorsports, RPM/trac spec, JPC and wolfe racecraft.

I believe you will have to cut and fit panels on all of them.

I decided that when I pull the trigger on one soon I will be getting the maximum motorsports 6 pt with fixed harness bar and ez swing doors.

-Thomas

alex12gt

Established Member
I like the idea of not cutting panels either or at least not cutting the snot out of them Im pretty sure the jpc one just goes in between the back of the seat and the bottom so that's at least one less cut

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
thanks, after looking at the brands you posted i like th jpc the best but i may end up just getting a custom one made since the price isnt much of a diffrence.

alex12gt

Established Member
I'll get one one of these days just hate it kills the back seat if I could get away with a bolt in cross bar Id do it but I have people with me from time to time and not risking someone in the back with a rear cross bar

BHARRIS

FoMoCo
Established Member
yeah i know what you mean... im just tired of going to the track running all motor and barley getting by(low7.3/high 7.2) then turning the bottle on for one pass and getting kicked out till next time

Users who are viewing this thread