Looking into meth kit need opinions

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
Hey guys i'm looking into getting a meth kit for the car, it's tuned on 94 and I have 91 at home that i am using right now but with that I have to stay out of the boost. i'm thinking of getting meth so i could fix this problem, i asked my tuner about it and he says he doesn't recommend any for my car because they don't work very good. need some advice want to fix this soon.

jdogg43

Established Member
i put snow performance kit on my car about 2 months ago, and i love it. i only have access to 91 as well, i mix windshield wiper fluid with 1 bottle of HEET which bumps octane up to about 118. you DO have to get tuned for meth i am still waiting to get my car tuned only because im going with ported blower and will need a tune anyway. it lowered my Intake temps quite abit and i can drive around on my Race tune no problems now. i also think i am getting better MPG but not 100% sure beacuse i dont drive my car a whole lot

jdogg43

Established Member
** with the Meth you can bump timing just like you could running 100% race gas, it is a very good safety step as well, even if you dont get anymore power out of meth injection at least you can run more timing without the fear of detenation.

Users who are viewing this thread