*looking if anyone?

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Well I got a good deal on this whipple setup but unfortunately its for a stock throttle body and i have a SBTB accufab on my eaton that i was hoping to use it. The shop came to a conclusion that they wont be able to modify it locally so they advice me to buy a new inlet or find if someone would like to trade it so, Is there anyone outthere interested in a stock throttle body whipple inlet that would like to trade? I just dont want to spend too much money so am hoping someone here has something... you can text me for quick response thanks. 3615233097 jeff.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
425868_2976894138554_1147883230_32354918_599963947_n.jpg

03cobra5485

Established Member
Well if you can't find anyone, you can always sell me your accufab, and buy a bbk twin 65mm throttle body to fit your inlet

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
Bbk throttle body? I wonder what's the advantage over the stock TB?

nanastymach1

Established Member
And make sure u port it because I gained 25 hp by sending it to posi to port the bbk from the ported stock tb on my whipple 2.3

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
How much do they run for? And how is it to get it ported ??

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
Or you can buy 1 from hp addicts for 350. by the time you do everything else you'll have spent about the same amount. I had the same prob i bought a 2.3 for 2000 and picked up a s/b accufab,the whipple came with twin t/b inlet to. I looked,posted all over and couldn't fine a single t/b inlet to trade for or buy used so i just i finally broke down and got a new 1 from hp addicts, they'll have it drop shipped right to your house. Comes with gaskets everything you to make the switch.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
with posi am looking to spend $600 not ready for that yet.. whipple i think they told me 345 shipped with military discount so i miight go that route... unless the BBK throttle body can perform as well as the single blade TB.. so will see but please keep coming those comments and experiences, thanks in advance

mach1033

Established Member
with posi am looking to spend $600 not ready for that yet.. whipple i think they told me 345 shipped with military discount so i miight go that route... unless the BBK throttle body can perform as well as the single blade TB.. so will see but please keep coming those comments and experiences, thanks in advance

Thats 600 with a new TB correct? You dont need a TB so it wont be anywhere near that.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
any more info on that BBK throttle body, who is using it and how u like it on a 2.3 whipple?

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
When i talked to Whipple they told me i'd loose 1lb of boost, i looked into having my twin inlet ported out. But what worried me was the idle control on top of the inlet. In order to port it i think they have to remove it, because its in the way. That could mean you would have relocate it using an adapter. Something to think about. Also if you get a military discount, hp addicts sells it for 350 and whipple quoted me 500, so i would at lease check with hp.

nycarpenter

Established Member
I suggest use what you have and see how you like it. You can always change the inlet at a later date. Your tuner may need to touch up your tune and add fuel etc but they charge very little for the update.

Last edited:

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
How much can I get for my accufab plenum ... Am thinking about just to stick with the stock throttle bottle for now ... I just want to have my car back already :)

Users who are viewing this thread