Looking forward to MW09!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Will be a first for me, driving down with a few other mustangs from New England! :rockon:

f2hatch

Established Member
GOTSVT?, I was going to start a thread to see who was going from the New England area seeing how i really want to go but not by myself. Got room for one more car/person in your group?

Last edited:

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
I think i'm going to try and make it out there this year. It'll be my first time too, sounds like a blast, just hope I have enough money to make it out there (gas, hotel, food, etc.)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
GOTSVT?, I was going to start a thread to see who was going from the New England area seeing how i really want to go but not by myself. Got room for one more car/person in your group?

Of course! The more the merrier, I am still trying to get dates. I am thinking leaving Sunday.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Will be a first for me, driving down with a few other mustangs from New England! :rockon:

Going from Mass as well. When you figure out the dates let me know for reservations and work. Would love to cruise down with others from here.

f2hatch

Established Member
Of course! The more the merrier, I am still trying to get dates. I am thinking leaving Sunday.

Cool thanks. When you figure out the dates let me know also for reservations. Maybe i'll just a get a room at the same place.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Staying at a family friends place bout 1 hr away (Leland, NC) right off 17.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Remember to document your trip down to Mustang Week. Taking photos along the way is the best way for everyone to remember their trip. Getting to Mustang Week is half the fun!

Linthemup

Established Member
Getting to Mustang Week is half the fun![/QUOTE]

I dont know all about that . Pulling a trailer from Balto. with 4 kids constantly asking are we there yet , how much farther ?

Ill be stoked when car is off the trailer , the kids are at the beach , and im cruisn the Strip ! :beer:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Oh good, I get to see ManOwar's car in person. Has always been one of my personal favs on this board!

Users who are viewing this thread