Looking Fors Pics for tatto Stuff Please help If you can

NeedForSpeed

Established Member
I'm looking for small pics of pistons & rods, nitrous bottles, or any other cool car related stuff. Real or cartoonish drawings. Something that can be printed out and used as a stencil for a tatto.

On my left leg, from anke to knee, my leg is covered with personal stuff. Last name in old english down the shin bone, a cobra emblem like off the cars on the left of the calf, a scropio (i'm a scorpio) on the right. On the back is a running red\white&blue pony emblem with checkered racing flags behind it, my family crest is below the cobra etc....

Anyways going with the cars and personalized theme, my guy is connecting all the pictures with flames to sleeve the whole section. So that all the spaces between the tattos from ankle to knee is covered.

I want to add some neat little touches with-in the flames, like a piston here and nitrous bottle there etc.... as if to give meaning to where the flames are coming from thats surronding the other artwork.

Everything has came out great so far so I'm looking for some finishing ideas.

Anyone?

Email: [email protected]

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
A guy at a Tattoo Shop here in Richmond,Va had a turbo snail. The shell was the turbo, it was sweet looking. The place was called Enigma. They have some really great artist, they come up with some crazy stuff. Next time i go down there i will grab a picture of it.

Users who are viewing this thread