Looking for wheel pics on Zinc Yellows

Sny714

Established Member
Im torn. At the moment I have Chrome Fr500s that came with my cobra when I bought it 2 months ago (which are for sale at the moment). Im looking to either replace them with 18" 03 Chrome cobras, or maybe black wheels, like 18" black saleens or just I saw 18" Black y2k wheels on ebay that were nice too.

Does anyone have any pics of a Zinc Yellow Cobra or Gt with either 18" Chrome 03 Cobras, or black 18" saleens or black 18" y2k? I love the chrome 03's but im scared it will be too bright on the yellow. Also with the black wheels im trying to stay away from polished lips.

Yes Ive looked but didnt find what im looking for really. Anyone?

Last edited:

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
18" Ruff 278 FTW :rockon:

033107_02.jpg

Rears
033107_03.jpg

Fronts
033107_04.jpg

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
just bought some black y2k's on ebay....im gettin the lips of the rims powdercoated to ofset the all black...will post pics when i get em on

Sny714

Established Member
I had no idea there were posts here....sorry guys. As for the wheels, Im in love with the AFS 18" Chrome cobras, but the tires they sell them with on ebay I dont know much about, theyre Vredestein. Im starting to think Chrome would look better on yellow than black, and I never was a fan of chrome.

Sny714

Established Member
01YellowCobra23 said:
just bought some black y2k's on ebay....im gettin the lips of the rims powdercoated to ofset the all black...will post pics when i get em on

Yea I really wanna see those! Please upload pics when you put them on. What tires are you running?

Sny714

Established Member
wikedcobra312 said:
nice, my buddy had black saleens on his yellow cobra, looks amazing....the rims he had before that were 22 inch lexanis, he bought his car from a black dude that was all into the bling bling

Any pics of your friends car?

Users who are viewing this thread