looking for these parts

oilwell1415

Established Member
I've had the Kooks for 9 years. No regrets at all. If you have plans for big power you might look at some other options. The Kooks were designed at a time when a really stout L was making less than 500 at the wheels.

ford99lightning

Established Member
Dumb ? But how can you tell if the headers are short or long. I bought my lightning and it came with Bassani headers. They have been good to me

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
Does the headers come all the way down towards the tranny? then they are LT's. If they bolt to the heads and barely come down, shorties.
Alot of people also buy the OBX longtube headers, cheap and it seems alot of L owners like them.

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
iam looking for a set of longtube header and long bars for my 00 lightning let me know what you have

pacesetter and obx off good quality LT's that arent crazy expensive...jdm/kooks and jlp start getting real expensive but are top of the line..

Dumb ? But how can you tell if the headers are short or long. I bought my lightning and it came with Bassani headers. They have been good to me

bassani's are shorty headers....longtubes are long and come down both sides of the block into the collector

Users who are viewing this thread