Looking for the current owner of my old 2004 Competition Orange Cobra

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I know exactly how you feel, I miss my baby too. Every once in a while I run the VIN to see if anything has happened to it. I will get another one.....I miss her so much...

https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/2004-competition-orange-cobra-40k-miles-so-cal.748148/

Beautiful! I swore I would never sell mine. After retiring from the Navy and not having a 2nd career lined up I went back to school. Needed a new roof then bills.....sold. Took a few years but but I got another Mustang. I think my 15 would take my 600rwhp Cobra though but it still just a GT and no Terminator. Love a 14 Shelby.....it's either that or a newer model Shelby....350 or 500. Pay about 600 on my Truck and 600 on my Mustang so when they are paid off.....something special.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Beautiful! I swore I would never sell mine. After retiring from the Navy and not having a 2nd career lined up I went back to school. Needed a new roof then bills.....sold. Took a few years but but I got another Mustang. I think my 15 would take my 600rwhp Cobra though but it still just a GT and no Terminator. Love a 14 Shelby.....it's either that or a newer model Shelby....350 or 500. Pay about 600 on my Truck and 600 on my Mustang so when they are paid off.....something special.
How about trade the truck and Mustang on a 2020 GT500? Im sure you could get a hitch installed for a trailer to haul things. Like all the pussy you'd be tapping on the regular.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
How about trade the truck and Mustang on a 2020 GT500? Im sure you could get a hitch installed for a trailer to haul things. Like all the pussy you'd be tapping on the regular.

Truck.jpg
I would never get rid of my Truck, Mustang would go first. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread