looking for terminator in nc,va,sc

bmabe09

im located in lexington nc, and looking to buy an 03/04 cobra in the north carolina, virginia, or south carolina.... possibly further depending on the car. I'm really looking for a mystichrome or a black model with or without upgrades. not really interested in anything with more than about 55,xxx miles. as far as price range im willing to spend between 18k-23k or so. which makes the mystichrome a small possibilty but i have seen them sell for around that price. thanks

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
im located in lexington nc, and looking to buy an 03/04 cobra in the north carolina, virginia, or south carolina.... possibly further depending on the car. I'm really looking for a mystichrome or a black model with or without upgrades. not really interested in anything with more than about 55,xxx miles. as far as price range im willing to spend between 18k-23k or so. which makes the mystichrome a small possibilty but i have seen them sell for around that price. thanks

I'm about to list mind here for sale in a few days. But since I cannot PM you right now, give me your email address and I will shoot over some pics and info for you. It's a Black 03 Coupe and is located in Raleigh/Wake Forest NC. happy Hunting!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread