Looking for termi in Utah, Colorado, or Wyoming!

AlanHam13

Boosted95
Established Member
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a 03/04 cobra COUPE. I'm from Cheyenne, Wyoming and it's very rare finding a cobra around town :nonono:. I'm willing to travel to Colorado to purchase a cobra. I'm looking for a white, black, silver, or red fire cobra for $18,000. Nothing over 70,000 mi. I don't mind if it's modded or tuned at all. Also, I'm currently deployed so I won't be back in the states till early November. Thanks!

Please help me out! This is my dream car.

p.s. cash in hand

Last edited:

SikO2

Established Member
No offense bro, but your post seems a lot like the replies people get on craigslist from the buyer that lives out of country and wants to use a cashiers check.

AlanHam13

Boosted95
Established Member
Is that a bad thing? I'm kind of new at this. I'm looking for people mostly in the Colorado area beacause it's really close.

SikO2

Established Member
Is that a bad thing? I'm kind of new at this. I'm looking for people mostly in the Colorado area beacause it's really close.

Post more details like colors you're interested in, max mileage, mods you dont want, etc. Just try to make it seem more like a human and not a computer! lol GL

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
I might have something for you. I'm considering selling, in the near future, likely around November or December actually.

It's an 2003 Redfire Cobra with 59,200 miles on it currently. 2.8 JDM pulley, o/r x pipe, Borla catback, Billetflow intake, Pioneer Double DIN head unit, various brushed aluminum interior pieces, 18x9, 18x10 Chrome Saleens, 275/295 BFGoodrich KDW2's, H&R Race Springs, Cobra grill insert, Cobra bumper inserts, 20% tint, 5% on sides and back, Gatorback belt, always use Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. My price is likely going to be around your range as well, ~17-18k.

Just let me know. Like I said it's not going to be up for sale now, but in the near future plans are to sell more than likely.

svt4me89

Established Member
I have an 03 black vert in sandy ut for 16,800 with 84k but is a very clean car with a brand new clutch and is pretty much stock. Intake and exhaust only

AlanHam13

Boosted95
Established Member
I might have something for you. I'm considering selling, in the near future, likely around November or December actually.

It's an 2003 Redfire Cobra with 59,200 miles on it currently. 2.8 JDM pulley, o/r x pipe, Borla catback, Billetflow intake, Pioneer Double DIN head unit, various brushed aluminum interior pieces, 18x9, 18x10 Chrome Saleens, 275/295 BFGoodrich KDW2's, H&R Race Springs, Cobra grill insert, Cobra bumper inserts, 20% tint, 5% on sides and back, Gatorback belt, always use Mobil 1 Synthetic oil. My price is likely going to be around your range as well, ~17-18k.

Just let me know. Like I said it's not going to be up for sale now, but in the near future plans are to sell more than likely.

I'm very interested! you're from Denver too so I'm about an hour away. I will pm you for more details. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread