looking for sound.

GT stanger

Earnin' 'N Burnin'
Established Member
I'm not happy with my flow masters but that's all I have so far, and pretty much the sound I'm looking for is a real low rumble at low rpms and at high rpms I want it to scream so i guess just let know what you guys think.

Wild Stallion

Established Member
I have JBA shorty headers into MRT Hi-flow catted H pipe into JBA axle backs and It has a deep tone down low with some gurggling when slowing down to a stop and screams at Full tilt. But i am thinking of trying to get some Borla Stingers for something at the the point of too loud haha.

GT stanger

Earnin' 'N Burnin'
Established Member
Good stuff bro, I was thinking borla my self. as well as a mac prochamber. and maybe some long tubes.

fly_tech_texas

Established Member
I was thinking of a flowmaster set up over Borla...Is your Flowmaster set up not that loud? If not, do you have headers back?

lilblueGT259

Established Member
I agree with freebass55 also, its a very good setup even without the headers. I've gotten many complements (and noise complaints) about how my car sounds, so if you want your car to sound mean just throw a bassani x-pipe on your ride and u'll be good to go!!! And if you still don't like the sound of the flows go all out bassani, i promise you won't be disappointed!!!

RARE5.0

RARE NOTCHBACK
Established Member
My buddy has the borla with the off road xpipe from upr. And it sound Awesome. Very loud.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Mac axlebacks. They have a deep rumble at idle, and scream like a banshee up top. Run a search on youtube for exact sound. Just keep in mind that they are a good bit deeper in person.

Here is an example..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noi1jMGCmTs"]YouTube - MAC exhaust startup[/ame]

Stang925

Established Member
flows sound good if you have the stock h pipe then there not gonna be loud and have good sound. Get an o/r x pipe and your flows will open up and sound great. I gotta friend that has an o/r bassani x pipe and they sound awsome.

AK-Kayaker

Established Member
I went with the Pypes mid muffler setup, and being a full h-pipe back kit, it gets rid of the crimp in the stock overaxle piece.
The video on their site sold me on it.

Users who are viewing this thread