Looking for someone with SCT Pro

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
My old SCT tuner failed a while ago, and since then I've converted over to Quarterhorse and BE. I was wondering if someone with SCT Pro could take some snip-its of my old SCT file so that I can convert over the old MAF transfer functions, spark tables, injector setting, ect.

Thanks,

svtguy

Established Member
If you still need help with this, post or PM me your email.

Paul.

cj428mach

Established Member
If you have the tune you want on your ECM, you can pull it off the ECM using the quarterhorse. That'll get you the whole tune to manipulate.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
That is what I would have originally done, but when I was speaking with SCT we went back to the factory calibration. So I wasn't able to use the quarterhorse to pull that SCT tune from my ECU.

On a side note I am actually still looking for someone with SCT Pro. SVT Guy tried to help, but he didn't have the correct strategies to look at the tunes. I guess I need someone with access to 4.6 or maybe 2V applications. My ECU is a XSH1 catch code.

decipha

Established Member
if you still have your handheld simply unplug or disable the QH and plug in your handheld and write your tune, then simply plug the qh in or enable it and read out the tune, then unplug or disable the qh and return it to stock

you now have your tune and the handheld is free to be used on something else

if thats not an option just PM me your mtf file on the efidynotuning forum and i'll yank out what u need

Users who are viewing this thread