Looking for someone to do a headlight retrofit.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
PM Yuke175, he's the resident HID retrofit genius. Not sure if he does bikes but it's worth a shot.

redrocket16

Established Member
StockD15b gets my vote. Yuke didn't return my PM so I went the other route and Im very happy with it.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
StockD15b gets my vote. Yuke didn't return my PM so I went the other route and Im very happy with it.

Yuke and I had problems with the PM system when I was checking into it. I don't think he was ignoring you. Either way, glad you're satisfied with your setup. Pics?

redrocket16

Established Member
Yuke and I had problems with the PM system when I was checking into it. I don't think he was ignoring you. Either way, glad you're satisfied with your setup. Pics?

Ignore the dirty car, currently my car blew a spark plug out so it hasn't moved in a while. They are FX-R 55w btw.

HID_zps4e50c047.jpg

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
They look good! Please put a cover on that thing though! I'd hate to see your Mystic paint get scratched...

redrocket16

Established Member
They look good! Please put a cover on that thing though! I'd hate to see your Mystic paint get scratched...

Got a cover on it now I just needed to wash the car before putting the cover on it. I'm anxious to drive it again but I need to figure out the rebuild/repair route to go with the car first.

Users who are viewing this thread