Looking for some things...wish list content

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Hey guys, just purchased a mint bone stock 2004 TR Cobra. Already ordered a bunch of stuff but still need some things. Here's what I'm looking for:

Billetflow or Metco 4 piece idler kit
2.76 for Eaton
Accufab or similar SBTB and plenum, ported and polished a BIG plus
EGR delete
afco dual pass H/E or similar
IRS Brace
A-Pillar pod
Lunar or similar Boost Gauge, Air/Fuel Gauge
Short throw shifter
Drilled/slotted rotors

If any of you have something on my list, please text me info and photos if possible to 508 207 0831
Thank you !!! -David

Black93Fox

Established Member
The EGR delete you can make your self. Get a new gasket which is like 2 bucks then trace that onto a piece of 1/8" or so steel can't remember what I made mine out of, cut it out drill the holes for the bolts an delete made. Bolt holes will need to be made little bigger then what's on the gasket I found out. I threw some black spray paint on mine not that you can see it anyways but keeps it from rusting.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Dave, I just ordered a MGW. Should be here in a few days. I'm pulling out my Pro 5.0 shifter. If you want to give it a try, let me know.

Jay

Also, ordered drilled and slotted rotors and ceramic pads for $175 all 4 corners. Will be here tomorrow. Go to the Cobra/buy sell then suspension/brakes page. They're on ebay.

Last edited:

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
I have a Billetflow Intake Plenum for factory supercharger $100 shipped..... pm me if interested

Users who are viewing this thread