Looking for some stock 03/04 Cobra wheels/tires

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Pick up the phone man, the old lady is wondering whats going on.........Oh yeah, I got my 3.25 upper in, and the 4lb lower......

whippleblown03

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Pick up the phone man, the old lady is wondering whats going on.........Oh yeah, I got my 3.25 upper in, and the 4lb lower......

nice talking with you today! let me know when you want to do the 26 spline DFX and bassani headers. i will have the hoist ready for you! just did a LDC cooling mod on mikes car while the tranny was out so you might want to think about that also!!! welcome back :thumbsup:

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Haven't run Tyler..............yet :p

Great part about Rick is he needs a black blower to keep up with us pullied guys......LOL

Rick, you need to stop spending money on parts, and fix the problem between the steering wheel and the driver seat! J/K

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
harsh5.0gt said:
Joey I feel like August needs to come...Mods need to come in! :D

We just can't compete with the 'Bras :bowdown: :bowdown:

Hey now, I've owned 9+ 5.0 foxes and those cars go DARN good for what they are. I'd KILL to have another coupe and am actually looking for one as we speak.

Get some DR's, weight reduction, basic bolt ons, and some skill behind the wheel and you car will be low 13's all day long!

Keep in mind also that ALL of us with Cobras would trade payments with you any day of the week!

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
saleen09 said:
Hey now, I've owned 9+ 5.0 foxes and those cars go DARN good for what they are. I'd KILL to have another coupe and am actually looking for one as we speak.

Get some DR's, weight reduction, basic bolt ons, and some skill behind the wheel and you car will be low 13's all day long!

Keep in mind also that ALL of us with Cobras would trade payments with you any day of the week!

I'm saving up for some Cobra rims so I can get some good drag radials. The back seat and rear carpet is out already..and I guess I could use some practice still lol :idea: I could see how you'd trade bills :pepper:

EDIT: I kind of like my pony's. Do they make decent tires for my size?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread