Looking for some deep dish bullet pics and wheel suggestions

UncleAnt

Established Member
im looking for some pics of any true blue gt or any blue cobra slammed on some dd black bullits.prefer pics of 18's but any will really do.im pretty set on changeing my wheels out and i like the look of the bullets because of the super big lip in the back.if anyone has any other suggestions besides ccw's or something stupid expensive post them up.

heres some pictures for reference to my car.

photoMA21062112-0003-1.gif

photoMA21089637-0007.gif

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
im switching back to deep dish bullitts. I just found an old pic of mine with them on there and i love it. I could kick my self in the ass for switching

97cobrastatus

Established Member
if your looking for some deep dished black wheels... look at the cobra r's they have a nice deep lip in the rear... i know mine are only 17 and my car is black and not blue but it will give you an idea what the look like on a car

soory for the dirty car and the big pictures... at least you can get a good idea of what they look like hahah

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

Last edited:

97cobrastatus

Established Member
no problem, glad to help... if you didnt want 18's i would sell you mine... no curb rash or anything, brand new 315's were pu on the rear today since those pics, but i too, want to go with 18's :)

UncleAnt

Established Member
no problem, glad to help... if you didnt want 18's i would sell you mine... no curb rash or anything, brand new 315's were pu on the rear today since those pics, but i too, want to go with 18's :)

out of curiosity how much are you looking for? pretty sure i want 18's but nothing a little turn on the coilovers cant handle.

97cobrastatus

Established Member
im honestly not sure what to ask... they are perfect condition wheels 17/9 17/10.5 with 275/40/17 Nitto 555's and the Rears are 315/35/17 Sumitomo HTR's currently mounted. and i also have some 315/35/17 Nitto DR with some wear but still useable, some 315/35/17 BFG G-Force DR as seen in the picture but the sidewalls are worn from my buddies car which had a coilover setup on his 99 cobra, and rubbed the walls so i wouldnt recommend using them im prolly going to trash them

lol what do you think they are worth

im also located in bradenton FL so i could probably work somethin out where we could meet or you could pick them up if you really wanted them

Users who are viewing this thread