Looking for some cars to feature in a magazine...

woodrow5.0

Established Member
calm down Joe,Chad already knows about your car,your tattooed buddy over here is looking out for you and already showed your car to him

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
calm down Joe,Chad already knows about your car,your tattooed buddy over here is looking out for you and already showed your car to him

Cool Just was not sure if it was the same guy or not.. Now go get back to work my shit wants to come home for its next round of goodies

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I'm in Warner Robins, GA. At some point in time 5.0 magazine was supposed to do a photoshoot on "sibling rilvarly" with my brother an I, because we both have 700HP terminators. Both of our cars are exceptionally clean and I would say "worthy" let me know if your interested. his is a 6 speed vert that runs 10.50's and mine is now an auto KB 2.8 built motor car, should be well into the 9's, but has gone 9.90's with the 6 speed and still daily drive. here are a few pictures you can text or call me at 478-550-7192 if interested.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
vyhepaze.jpg

ezure3a2.jpg

2u6yde5y.jpg

9ybupege.jpg

a6a4unuv.jpg

Ford2ner

Established Member
Thanks! I'm never in Dallas? Lol not sure I live in Florida, my parents live there. I normally come up on the weekends and go to the dragstrips though

BigWill90

Established Member
I will have a Cobra done by the end of the month OW vert with all black ccw's with black trimming ..

3.4 whipple with crusher inlet
built motor with billet custom cam
built sra , big brake kit , teamZ suspension front & back
4r70w trans circle d converter
return fuel system ,& 50 dry shot .

This is just a summary car has a long list of mods..

Last edited:

GeorgiaSnake

Established Member
Check out Elitestangs. Some nice rides there including mine, LOL. I was promised a feature in Fox Mustang and they stood me up. I will have my car in Greensboro NC very soon as thats where I work even though I live in Columbus GA. I am getting it ready for Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach this July. I can furnish photos for you to consider and all the information you want if you drop me a message. I use the same nick on all the sites I belong to.

The Snake

Users who are viewing this thread