Looking for some cars to feature in a magazine...

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
Hey whats up fellow Georgia people! I am an automotive photographer that lives in the suburbs of Atlanta and I am looking for some Mustangs around here to do photoshoots with for a large national magazine. If anybody knows of any feature worthy cars shoot me an email with some snap shots mod list (and dyno/track numbers if you got'em)

-Chad
[email protected]

:thumbsup:

For the people asking, the magazine is 5.0 Mustangs & Super Fords. To see examples of what they look for a feature car check this out...

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/index.html

Last edited:

mhunsr

Established Member
I would try to contact the local mustang clubs directly. Please post if there is a particular model of Mustang you want to photograph or one you saw and want more information.

Sideways_SVT

Established Member
hey ..im with north atlanta stangs..there several clubs local to georgia...we have a pretty good size following..your more than welcome to look through our facebook page and add us..you can contact me on there or here..there would be faster if youre interested

so if you have a facebook ...look for us on there...it wont let me link the page

north atlanta stangs

Last edited:

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
I would try to contact the local mustang clubs directly. Please post if there is a particular model of Mustang you want to photograph or one you saw and want more information.
I contacted one club already and they said they are going to get a list together and get back with me :thumbsup:

Looking for anymodel mustang really, as long as it is clean, well done, has nice quality parts and makes good power.....feature worthy cars.
hey ..im with north atlanta stangs..there several clubs local to georgia...we have a pretty good size following..your more than welcome to look through our facebook page and add us..you can contact me on there or here..there would be faster if youre interested

so if you have a facebook ...look for us on there...it wont let me link the page

north atlanta stangs
Going to check you guys out now! Thank you.

crazycarlo

Established Member
ill try to talk to my friend here in Savannah. He has an eaton swapped Mach on True Forged rims. Seriously its the cleanest car Ive ever seen.

CH@Dbee

Photography.com
Established Member
ill try to talk to my friend here in Savannah. He has an eaton swapped Mach on True Forged rims. Seriously its the cleanest car Ive ever seen.

oh nice! yeah talk to him and if he is interested please give him my email address.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Hey whats up fellow Georgia people! I am an automotive photographer that lives in the suburbs of Atlanta and I am looking for some Mustangs around here to do photoshoots with for a large national magazine. If anybody knows of any feature worthy cars shoot me an email with some snap shots mod list (and dyno/track numbers if you got'em)

-Chad
[email protected]

:thumbsup:

Like the cobra in the below link ?

Welcome to Facebook

Ironhand

Banned
You could do mine when Im finished with it.

See sig for build thread. It will be worth your time.

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
1st post updated to show the type of cars I am looking for.

saw it on MCE....nice ride :rockon:

Guess my cobra is not worthy :)

DSC_1213.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread