Looking for shocks and springs for a 2001 GT

wheelhopper

Established Member
As the title says, I am looking to see if anyone reasonable local has a set of springs and shocks for a 2001 GT. Any brand is fine, including stock, as long as they are not a super stiff road course spring, cut, or heated. Looking for something that has a decent ride and is not to costly. Let me know if what you have. Thanks.

Why Try

Established Member
I have a parts car. Forget the year. 99-01 Vert. Never drove it so I don't know the ride was and you would have to pull the parts. I can supply air to make things easier. Located in Ijamsville. Reasonable offer and the parts are yours.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
As the title says, I am looking to see if anyone reasonable local has a set of springs and shocks for a 2001 GT. Any brand is fine, including stock, as long as they are not a super stiff road course spring, cut, or heated. Looking for something that has a decent ride and is not to costly. Let me know if what you have. Thanks.

Check with Dale. He might have his old springs/shocks/struts sitting around. It was a vert though, so the rear spring rate is probably higher than a coupe.

FHATTCATT

Venom Still In 'Em
Established Member
I have stock 97 Cobra coupe springs w 55k miles on them - free if you want them. Zip code 20779 Tracys Landing. Have stock shocks and struts w 60k on them for free if I could ever get time to get my 03-04 Bilsteins installed.

Users who are viewing this thread