Looking for reputable dyno tuner in Ohio/Kentucky area

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Anyone have any suggestions for a good reputable dyno tune shop in the Ohio/ Kentucky area. Had an appointment with Pauls Automotive Engineering in Cincinnati, OH. for Friday March 5th at 1:00pm but they havent been answering thier phone for 2 days. All you get is the machine. So there is no way I'm driving 2 1/2 hours just to see they are closed! They seemed knowledgeable and nice over the phone, but unless something major happened in thier shop I would say thier Business Skills are seriously lacking. Anyone around Cinci know what the deal is here? :cuss: <~~~ Venting here! LOL

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
OK OK OK. Just got a call from the owner of Paul's and he said that he had a baby yesterday and has been in and out of the shop for 3 days. That explains everything! God, now I feel guilty for venting...LOL. There is always a logical excuse! See you guys soon with some dyno #'s.:beer:

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Originally posted by StevePoe
Paul's is very good. they been doing all the jamie meyer 03 cobra build up's in 5.0 magazine.

I've heard that! LOL Next issue of 5.0 should have the Apten story. That was done at Paul's. Tom, Paul, Mike all good guys. Have Mike tune your car!

Tim

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
That's right Timmy!
The next issue has the Apten blower/AFCO heat exchanger install/tune story in it. My buds in upstate NY have had the issue for a couple of days. I'm not sure if Mr. Probst is in this one or not? ;-)

I guess I better call Paul's and congratulate Tom - right?

Jamie

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Dr. Jamie Meyer
That's right Timmy!
I'm not sure if Mr. Probst is in this one or not? ;-)

Jamie

Why would my dad be in that issue, He's Mr. Probst. I'm just Timmy Probst. ;-) I guess I'd better call Tommy Too!

Tim:beer:

Dr. Jamie Meyer

Why would you lift?
Established Member
Originally posted by StevePoe
Hey , I got that issue last night with the apten install

Well, was the install story any good?

And, yes, if you and I can ever get together, I'll get the car on film. We just have a way of missing each other. I think you work too much! ;-)

Jamie

Users who are viewing this thread