looking for races in phx

busakiller

Established Member
got the lightning running. not on full kill yet. pump gas tune. truck made seven hundo at the tires this morning.

Last edited:

RMoore92

Established Member
Just got mine running today. New built motor needs to be broken in before I do anything silly. However, my friend has a 08 G8 GT and will run anything that moves. He even ran a lambo the other day on the 101 Lol!

busakiller

Established Member
Post up some pics of your setup if you would. Also, I can't wait to see some vids of that animal of yours. :pop:

i had a build thread but had it deleted because i wanted to sandbag. thinking of selling the truck in the not so distant future, so im trying to give it all the exposure i can get it. what did you want to see exactly?

yeash!!!! i just watched your video, sounds siiiick!!
are you running any type of two-step?

nope.

OH-MAN

Established Member
Sounds like a monster!!!
Did you do the build? Tune?

good time of the year to hit the track and put up some fast times.
Nice and cool. Don't wait till it get's hot.

dizzygoat

Established Member
You knowwwwww im looking for a lightning, however yours is a little out of my league for now. Since im selling all my vehicles and will be daily driving the L for a few months before i decide on another DD.
I would def. consider it if the price and timing were right tho. your truck is exceptionally nice, and exactly what i would do if i were to build one....minus maybe the tranny, not that it takes anything away from your truck. I MYSELF have my own preferences, thats it.

busakiller

Established Member
Sounds like a monster!!!
Did you do the build? Tune?

good time of the year to hit the track and put up some fast times.
Nice and cool. Don't wait till it get's hot.

me and my boss built everything. boss tuned it.

You knowwwwww im looking for a lightning, however yours is a little out of my league for now. Since im selling all my vehicles and will be daily driving the L for a few months before i decide on another DD.
I would def. consider it if the price and timing were right tho. your truck is exceptionally nice, and exactly what i would do if i were to build one....minus maybe the tranny, not that it takes anything away from your truck. I MYSELF have my own preferences, thats it.

i'll definitely throw up a for sale add here when the time is right.

Users who are viewing this thread