Looking for opinions on this L.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
I like it. 03/04 is more desirable with 04 being the best. Remove lower grille, bugshield to improve look. Maybe priced at tad high, especially since factory L seats are missing. Those can be had for $500-800 but your gonna have the hassle of shipping them. Overall nice truck, a few details to work out:beer:

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
I like it. 03/04 is more desirable with 04 being the best. Remove lower grille, bugshield to improve look. Maybe priced at tad high, especially since factory L seats are missing. Those can be had for $500-800 but your gonna have the hassle of shipping them. Overall nice truck, a few details to work out:beer:

Price is definitely high. It's missing the lower grille(250 used), Lightning seats(800 used), third brake light(350 new), OEM tails(100-150 used?). I'd come down on the price, the tails wouldn't bother me that much since I like those better but the rest of the things would bug me.

Jroc

Established Member
Plus on top of everything else the mofo who had it before was too lazy to mod it to fit a double din.

That price would have to come down.

At first glance it's a pretty truck though.

Users who are viewing this thread