Looking for OEM front diff bushings

LS404FD

Hello everyone.

I have a cobra 8.8 swapped into my '94 rx7 I built with a stroked ls2 and t56 magnum.

I'm not thrilled with the amount of gear whine I'm hearing with polyurethane bushings and want to try the factory rubber ones.

I know many of you upgrade them. Anyone have a set they'd let go of (and didn't throw away yet lol)?

Not looking to spend $200 on an experiment for new bushings that no one would want if I didn't like them.

Thanks a lot!

cj428mach

Established Member
OEM Bushing are $200?

I still have the original set off my car that I pulled at just under 8,000 miles when I was doing mods. I guess I'm glad I held on to them if thats what they go for lol.

LS404FD

For both front ears with the bushings and hardware from the stealership yea it adds up quickly.

I don't think there are a lot of people looking for them..especially since most want to upgrade.

Do you want to part with yours?

cj428mach

Established Member
For both front ears with the bushings and hardware from the stealership yea it adds up quickly.

I don't think there are a lot of people looking for them..especially since most want to upgrade.

Do you want to part with yours?

I'm sorry I don't sell anything that came off my car. I was amazed at how mint mine were so I definitely wanted to keep them.

You might have some issues as the poly bushings added no noise to my car.

speedoflife

Established Member
Loud gear whine is super prevalent in the T56 equipped cobras from my knowledge. I can't say how much of your noise is attributed to the bushings but my car whines so loudly in 5th and 6th gear. Gears have less than 20K miles, I've adjusted the pinion and replaced the seal, the diff cover was replaced (just another time I was under the back).... it's just loud.

I'd trade you bushings but I'm not sure

2003SVTFreak

Established Member
703c3f73e1acb55e8383464b0acd0e29.jpg

Found them!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS404FD

Sweet!! Just what I was hoping for.

What do you want for them? A 6 pack of your favorite beer and shipping? Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread