looking for mystichrome leather

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
As title states I'm looking for new mystichrome leather front seat upper and lower and rear seat upper and lower for a convertible. I'm also looking for a steering wheel

I've already done searches and can't come up with anything, I've already talked to Steve @ Tousley Ford and he told me they are discontinued any help would be nice

jbrown1238

Built on 4-7-03 @ 3:47:15
Established Member
Try doing some investigation to find out what company supplied them to Ford. Ford will use outside vendors for many components such as Visteon for the Mach 1000 Audio system, Bilstein for the shocks, Manley for the rods, etc. You may be able to purchase the covers or the insert material directly from the manufacturer. The steering wheel turns up on e-bay from time to time. I have seen brand new ones listed.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
I remember I checked for you a while back but none were available through Ford. I suspect a company or someone with enough money has bought them all and is stockpiling them but then again Ford didnt make that many so they didnt need much material to begin with.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I was in this spot last year, looking for a steering wheel. Good luck, all you can hope for is finding someone who is parting out a wrecked one, and hope a bidding doesn't start.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I talked to Steve at Tousley back in september last year and all was available but I didn't buy it due the whipple.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I talked to Steve at Tousley back in september last year and all was available but I didn't buy it due the whipple.

I did as well and they were available then. Guess no longer.....I believe a company named Garden State Textiles in NJ made the leather for Ford. I called them 4 years ago about buying some to do my daughters baby seat in but they said I had to go through Ford. Do some googling it may be a place to start.

blown86

FLPNOUT
Established Member
I did as well and they were available then. Guess no longer.....I believe a company named Garden State Textiles in NJ made the leather for Ford. I called them 4 years ago about buying some to do my daughters baby seat in but they said I had to go through Ford. Do some googling it may be a place to start.

Tim that's what I want to do take the old leather and make a car seat out of it I would keep it even when she out grows due to the coolness of it

Users who are viewing this thread