looking for low mileage SVTF for sale...help

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
Hello all, new to this forum. Ready to finish up my sale of the foxbody and thought I found my DD with a 2003/ 24K mile / Silver SVTF selling for $10K. 20 minutes before I was to look at it today he calls and says it is no longer for sale, guy from CT coming to pay cash for it on Thursday.:cryying: My question is are there any good sites to find used SVTF??? Anyone here selling one??? I did find some for sale but the asking price for most of them are a joke....most are in the 50K mile range and asking $12K+, I am not paying that. I am looking for stock and not abused as this will be my DD. Help!!!:thumbsup:

Mike

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Good Luck to ya bro!!! I hope you get a nice one :) Keep searching, and give us pics. when you find one... i found mine on Auto trader .com It was 11 miles from my house :)

wjrountree

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
I've got an 03 that is bone stock but the mileage may be a little high for ya...its got 60k on it. But i'm serious about preventative maint. so it's been well taken care of. There are very few flaws to the exterior of the car and none inside...i'm willing to entertain an offer.
By the way..between this and my bike it's my DD since my bike has spent a good portion of the last year in the shop.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
I'd sell ya mine, but I decided that I'm not ready to purchase the new SRT Caliber. Really not sure I like the way it looks?:shrug:

Hell, I'm not even that far away from you! Just up the NE extension of the Turnpike and off at Lansdale (exit 31).

FWIW, I'm at 30K miles now. never been abused or raced. Basically just my DD. Wish I could help you out....

Have you searched www.Autotrader.com ?

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I found it fella's...2003 w/ 23K miles...bought from Ford dealership...paid $11.5...not bad, has some type of exhaust with a center exit. Not sure what it is, has a nice deep tone, not too loud. Maybe Bosal (?):??: How is the Steeda tri-ax shifter for these, also thinking about a KnN drop-in filter...then a Jon Lund tune.:rockon:

wjrountree

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
If the exhaust is center exit it's the Borla System...
They are supposed to sound great especially with an ORP...
I would love to have one but don't have the cash right now..

About the K&N filter....ive got one and it serves it's purpose..but if you want a real performance gain buy a SRI or CAI..

If you must leave the stock air box at least remove the silencer....the little plastic "elephant trunk" that sticks out towards the driver side fender. You just grab it and pull it out for the most part..changes the underhood tone entirely

OH, and congrats on the purchase...what color?? EAP??? HIDS??

shlbygt

Established Member
Hello all, new to this forum. Ready to finish up my sale of the foxbody and thought I found my DD with a 2003/ 24K mile / Silver SVTF selling for $10K. 20 minutes before I was to look at it today he calls and says it is no longer for sale, guy from CT coming to pay cash for it on Thursday.:cryying: My question is are there any good sites to find used SVTF??? Anyone here selling one??? I did find some for sale but the asking price for most of them are a joke....most are in the 50K mile range and asking $12K+, I am not paying that. I am looking for stock and not abused as this will be my DD. Help!!!:thumbsup:

Mike

Try craigslist.org. There are a couple of choices on there now.
Focaljet.com and Focusfanatics.com are good as well.

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
If the exhaust is center exit it's the Borla System...
They are supposed to sound great especially with an ORP...
I would love to have one but don't have the cash right now..

About the K&N filter....ive got one and it serves it's purpose..but if you want a real performance gain buy a SRI or CAI..

If you must leave the stock air box at least remove the silencer....the little plastic "elephant trunk" that sticks out towards the driver side fender. You just grab it and pull it out for the most part..changes the underhood tone entirely

OH, and congrats on the purchase...what color?? EAP??? HIDS??

Thanx for the info...I think I may try just the drop in and silencer delete to start and see how that goes. I spoke to the previous owner today and said the exhauast is Borla/Ford Racing, he also did MSD coil packs. Any info on that Tri-ax??? I'll get pics up soon...color is Infra-Red.

Users who are viewing this thread