Looking for LDC Cooling mod

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
I am looking to get the LDC Cooling mod for the Cobra's. Does anyone know where to buy them? The only place I could find was D'Agostino Racing. Are they the only ones that carry them? Thanks for any help.

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
Thanks. It looks like that is where I'll be ordering from. I am pulling the transmission this winter and I figured on installing this cooling mod since the tranny will be out of the car. It will make it a little easier install.

Huff035

Established Member
i've heard that even after you order it they dont have them "in stock" and only will make a batch after so many orders are recieved. I emailed them about it MONTHS ago and never got a reply.

TEAL VNM

Established Member
I recently got mine. It took about 3 months to get. The guy that makes them is super slow filling orders. Last I heard they were going to start making them in house so they can fill orders much faster.

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
word of advice when installing this MOD... make sure you do some sort of pressure test in the cooling system to ensure that there are no leaks from it. The last thing you want to do is put everything back together just to find out that you have to pull the tranny again due to a leak.

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
I ordered mine from D'Agostino Racing yesterday.

Cooling Mods - D'Agostino Racing

I debated forever between the LDC and the Evenflow mods. I have the transmission out already so it seems at this point the LDC will be an easier install and less visible. I liked the idea that the Evenflow mod flows directly back to the radiator, but I didn't want to cut up the radiator hose and metal tube. The LDC was a little more expensive, but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

Slo_GTS

Established Member
Someone should contact them to see if they would offer a group buy. I know I would buy one and many others would

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
If you already have the transmission out, it seems like an easier install and it is completely hidden. Also is doesn't require you to cut your radiator hose and/or the metal coolant tube (which I really don't want to do). If you plan on doing the Evenflow mod you can do it without removing the blower, but it looks like it is a tight space to get everything installed on the backside of the blower. As far as price, the LCD is more expensive and depends on the individual if its worth it. Already having the transmission out will be an easy install and require less of my time and time is money. Either way, everything I have read both kits are decent kits and it may just be a matter of personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread