Looking for K&N FIPK for '03 Cobra but can't seem to find one?

quazimoto

Banned
I've read where a lot of people are using the K&N FIPK for their '03 Cobra's, but i'm having a little difficulty finding one, on the K&N website, it gives a few options for Mustangs, but it doesn't tell the year or the engine type so how am i supposed to know which model number??? Some help would be much appreciated, thanks.

CHeRNoBYL

Established Member
Hey quazimoto, PM SouthTXSnake. He has a FIPK (Aircharger) that has about 200miles on it and is like new. He took it off because he demodded for warranty work and never reinstalled it. If you can't get in touch with him, please PM me and I will dig up his email with pictures of the CAI. Thanks.

WhiteT3

White Snake
Established Member
I just bought mine from the factory. here is the info :part #57-2545 -Fuel Injection Performance Kit Gen2. K&N Engineering Inc. PO Box 1329 Riverside, CA 92502 USA (909) 826-4000 FAX (909) 684-0716. Hope this helps. -Jace-

Yuckfou

Huge Member
Established Member
My Cobra stalled constantly with the Aircharger. Also, if you do the blanket mod the filter may get wet. Just something to consider and research.

loose nut

Sofa King Fast
Established Member
its on their site.
I've had mine on for 5k daily driver miles...no problems.
Dynoed at 465rwhp with it. :beer:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I switched from the Densecharger to the K&N Air Charger a few months ago. The Air Charger is the same as the new K&N FIPK, only difference is the FIPK comes with a C.A.R.B. certification sticker and the Air Charger doesn't. Personally, I love mine. It's a good CAI and the filter diameter is huge. Comes with a trick solid aluminum velocity horn the filter mounts to.

Cheapest place to purchase the K&N FIPK is at www.4filters.com I think it's $169.

U.M.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread