Looking For interior 03/04 Parts

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I'm trying to find some interior pieces for my cobra that were an the car when i purchased it 3 yrs ago. I've been spending all my car money on anything but the interior. I priced out all the pieces on late model restoration but im looking to see if i can do it for cheaper. Does Anyone know of any salvage cars or mustang junkyards in the area? If all else fails im going to take em off sand em down and repaint them myself.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
im confused..you need interior parts form the car that you got 3 years ago??

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
I bought the car used with 6K three years ago but some of the interior pieces were taken off and spraypainted silver and it looks like shit. Some of the paint is coming off and there is a pool of paint on the armrests on the doorpanels. I just haven't gotten around to changing it back to stock. I priced it out on late model restoration and it came to $450 bucks but i want to do it cheaper.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=518216

Mystic1199

Established Member
your in luck im parting out an 01 GT ...black interior ...interior is a little dirty but nothing soap and water cant make come clean ...i have almost all those parts only thing i would have to check on is the shifter boot ..

let me know im located just south of boston if your interested ....

Mystic1199

Established Member
work 10 till 7 but can meet ya after that car is located in Braintree near F1 boston....if your free during week i have tuesday and thursday off ...thanks

Users who are viewing this thread