Looking for input for tuning shop

gumtp00

Established Member
Hello everyone, I am looking for everyone’s input on where to take my cobra for tuning. I am relatively new to the mustang world, as I came from Subaru, so I am not sure where to take the car. Within driving distance I have excessive, jpc, and also revolution auto. Now I know that I’ll always find someone to have negative things to say about anywhere I offer up, but I’m looking to get opinions, is any of those options really better than the other? They all seem to know the terminator platform well, can I go wrong with any of them? Thanks for your input in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

gumtp00

Established Member
I’m sorry I didn’t think that mattered. I assumed me saying that I was within driving distance of those 3 shops implied I was going to go to one of those shops. I am within 2 hours of those three shops.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Actually the way you posed the question implies those are your closest options, but you are open to other suggestions.
I have never heard of those shops and they could be next door to me.
A location would probably clue someone in from the forum who may have an answer for you

gumtp00

Established Member
I apologize, these shops are in Baltimore,DC, northern Virginia area. I am 2 hours from Baltimore, DC, or I am even 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Thanks again!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
There are some guys in here from out that way. Perhaps they will chime in with where they took theirs

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Drive up to Pro Edge Tuning in Connecticut. They work on Cobras all the time. Tuning is their Forte.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I’m sorry I didn’t think that mattered. I assumed me saying that I was within driving distance of those 3 shops implied I was going to go to one of those shops. I am within 2 hours of those three shops.

In that case, go to which ever shop you feel fits you the best. I don't know where you are. I don't know where the shops are located. When you ask what shop to take your car to, a city, or at least a State is appreciated and needed.

As a general rule I point most people in the direction of Injected Engineering, just outside of Atlanta.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I apologize, these shops are in Baltimore,DC, northern Virginia area. I am 2 hours from Baltimore, DC, or I am even 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Thanks again!

Much better. That is a huge hekp. You will also find that there are other members of the forum around you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread