Looking for Help with rim options !!!

Icecold

Established Member
Hi I have a 03 tr vert. Put in steeda sport springs seeing as the front drop was more then the back. I like the look of the old muscle cars where the back was slightly higher. My concern and questions are. 1) id like to go a 18 in front and 19 out back due to the crappy roads where i live to bring the car a little more off the ground but keep the wheel to well gaps small. 2) i like the rear deeper dish look and im have been going all black chrome on my car for emblems, was thinking of getting them painted black with just a ring of tr color around the rim or if i get chrome ones i can convert it into black chrome.

So Id like to know what rims are made in both 18 and 19. To go black and red ring or black chrome. Also what do 19s look like on the car ? I love the tfs but there a little out of my league cash wise ... id rather buy a ts :)

The reason i want a bigger size in the rear then the front is to get the cat in prowler stance. Also on a 19x9 can you go 305 or 315s ?

Thanks !!!

Greg Perez

Established Member
I know how you feel partner. I had a wheel questions once and I only got 1 response.
Try Complete Custom wheels or TSW.
Good Luck.

Users who are viewing this thread