Looking for help with nitrous and sct x4

Brads197

Hi. Let me give you the background first. I have a 2008 mustang gt. 86xxx kms. I have some mods done but the only performance wise other than the nitrous kit is an off road x pipe.

Over the winter I installed a nitrous outlet x series kit. I also installed one step colder plugs, wideband o2, and fuel pressure gauge.

I have a sct x4 tuner and I have the 75hp Jets installed. Without the nitrous armed, I'm running 12.4 a/f at wot. With the nitrous armed at 3000 rpm I hit it and I had a lean spike of 16.4 a/f, but after a second it goes back to 12.4. fuel pressure drops from 42 psi to 24 psi but then back to 36-40 almost immediately.

So I installed the 87 octane tune, with 91 in the tank(it's the best I can get), removed 2 degrees timing from 2000-8000 rpm and increased wot fuel % by 2%. Should I put in a bigger fuel jet?
I have yet to try it again, but do these settings make sense? My plan is to run a 100 hp shot which I will be getting lito to tune for. Any other suggestions? Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread