Votes: 18 20.2%
  • Cobra

Votes: 71 79.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
the mustang emblem is for GT's and V6's...put the cobra on there!!!

IMO, thats a really bad idea of what kind of car you own. The cobra is suppose to signify the performance of a top of the line mustang, compared to camaro that has SS badges all over it. The cobra is still a mustang, no matter how you look at it. If you really want a actual cobra that the mustang isn't apart of then your better of buying a 60's Shelby Cobra.

Last edited:

Terrminatted

Turtle Man
Established Member
P1010926.jpg

:beer:

that's what i have in mine.

SpectorV

Established Member
The snake emblem is far to small for the larger opening that the 03/04 have vs the older cobras where it fit much better. Thus the stock running horse fits and looks the best.

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Just ordered a brand new snake for the front grill, the other one is tarnishing.
Cobra all the way.

IceMan

Vanilla Ice
Established Member
hey t-pain.. my car is from hawaii.. like wipahu or something alon the lines of that.. ever seen my car?

vjay88

Too little to late
Established Member
I am going to see if the new front emblem that is going on the 2010 mustang will fit the car. I think the new one is just plain sexy.

totenkopf13

Trouser Snake
Established Member
:dw:That's what the car came with lol. if u think the stang emblem is for v6, dont bother buying the car.

the stang in the cobra is different from the stang that in the GT and V6 came with (it came with a square shape around the horse).

Yeah its called a corral. The Terminator came w/ the same grill delete as the Mach1, the pony appearing to be suspended in the opening. No corral or honeycomb like the V6/GT. The Cobra is bit small for the opening but matches the fender snakes is not ginormous like the GT500 snakes. Sometimes, subtle works. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread