Looking for good shop DFW area

lww18

Josh
Established Member
Since I am not mechanically inclined I was wondering if any one knew of a good shop that could put on my off road h pipe and MIL eliminators and possibly do my headers......This may be a stupid question but at this point I just need some help, any info would be appreciated........Thanks.

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Gearheads is probably where i would have headers/midpipe put on. They have really good pricing when i talked to them.
anyone had their 05+GT tuned @ gearheads? They quoted me a price on tuning and im heading up there next wed

Last edited:

lww18

Josh
Established Member
Thanks for the info, I did not know of gearheads. I really appreciate it.....any good GTG's lately? I havent seen another cobra in months.....

blownaltered

Established Member
go to dfwstangs.net, there is a gtg forum that has all the weekly spots. I think there is one in arlington but not sure.

drptitan

Established Member
Make the drive out to my neck of the woods and hit up Psi motorsports in Webster. They do all my work and alot of my buddies here in Houston, never unimpressed with the results from the shop.

My car for example was first tunned by another shop and the car made 491/462 on 21* of timming and a pretty aggressive tune. After Pat at Psi got ahold of it and retuned it my car made 521/482 on 17* of timming and a much safer all around tune. Give them a shout and see what they can do for you. Deff worth the drive IMO, it is your car your dealing with. I drive a little over an hour for them to work on mine and there are shops closer to me.

Robb

Users who are viewing this thread