Looking for friendly run in Raleigh, NC area with 03-04 cobra/shelbys

Poppacapp

Established Member
sounds good

Hey man.. Have you done anything else to your car yet? Have seen a couple of videos and it moves pretty nicely. Would be nice to figure out a run sometime. Win/Lose... doesn't matter to me. It's all fun. :beer:

C6Z06427

Established Member
seems like everything keeps popping up keeping us from getting together on this. Anybody down for this weekend say around 5

2004Droptop

Established Member
seems like everything keeps popping up keeping us from getting together on this. Anybody down for this weekend say around 5

I am just scared! :shrug:hahaha

Seriously I just replaced my alternator, front control arm bushings, tie rod ends and ball joints... here is a pic of the car now. Getting there, just need to get the sway bar back on and get it roughly aligned and put a few miles on it. Re-check my torques and get a real alignment then I am good to go. Oh yeah got to figure how to launch the thing...but that is the fun part.

Having a 6 month hold really hasn't helped me get things done or get get out of the house! But I love her way more than the car. :thumbsup:

photo_zps5d640206.jpg

Last edited:

C6Z06427

Established Member
Nah. I am the one that should be scared of you. I am not looking forward to the asswhooping you are going to give me, but its all in fun to me.

I know what you mean about kids. I have two kids they keep me tied down like a boat anchor, but I still love them to death

C6Z06427

Established Member
Guess I will be buying you a few beers, because I have raced cobras before and know how much power I will need to hang.

Rudders331cobra

Established Member
I would love to come out and play but gotta get some bugs worked out first! Dave are you making mustang week or any part of it!

Last edited:

C6Z06427

Established Member
After going to mustang week and not getting into any action, I am really hungrey right now. Bumping this to the top.. Who's ready???

04dreamcobra

When it runs, it's fast...
Established Member
Let me get her put back together. Got the heads off now. But should be starting assembly with in a couple weeks! Its been down for too long. I would be happy with just driving it. Lol

Poppacapp

Established Member
If you come down near Hickory area again, let me know.. I am in Gastonia.. Raleigh is a little bit of a haul for me.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dont waste your time on this slow corvette. I ate that ass up when I lived in NC.

Poppacapp

Established Member
Dont waste your time on this slow corvette. I ate that ass up when I lived in NC.

Yeah right... there is nothing slow about a C6Z/427 Vert. I'm sure he would be bringing a little more to the table than what is "known". :rockon:

Vert, I'll throw you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread