Looking for employees in DFW (Downtown) area

slider701

Established Member
Hey Guys,

I'm the engineering manager with a company in Dallas that does Compressed Natural Gas conversions on Ford vehicles. Our business is booming right now because of the low cost of CNG (~$2.00 a gallon equivalent) vs. $3.50+ for gasoline.

We are currently looking for labors for our assembly line in downtown Dallas doing light mechanical work. The starting pay is around $12 for someone with a little experience and the pay goes up for someone depending on skills. While this may not seem a lot it includes great benefits and an extremely strong parent company. There is room for advancement for moving up within production and also into engineering (I have two ex production technicians working for me now in engineering as engineering technicians)

I'm also looking for a more experienced person who has a strong Ford driveability background to work as an engineering technician, which would pay more.

If you know of anyone who is interested please PM me and I can get you more details on how to apply.

PS. - Our company and also our parent company takes the "no drugs" extremely seriously with initial drug tests and random test........so if you like to partake in anything illegal don't bother PM'ing me.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread