Looking for confirmation from the following members for the GTG

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
I am looking for confirmation from the following members for the GTG. Please post up asap if you are able to come on Sunday. I really need an accurate count for catering purposes. Thanks and if it helps in your decision, THE WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY AND 70! PERFECT DAY FOR A GTG WITH 70 + COBRA'S!

VenomShock +1
Wade +1
Donkey Tuna +1
Needcobra
ZincSnake03 +1

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
It's beautiful Viper! I'll stay a couple cars ahead to have any chance of hanging with him.

MYSTIC MAMA

Established Member
This list is getting smaller and smaller and the main list is getting bigger and bigger! This event is going to be awesome!

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
amstaffbair said:
i will be there with my wife!

look forward to it!!

Any body from westminster going?

I'll be driving right through Westminster from De. Let me know if you want to meet. I think I'll be driving right past Target on 140 if you want to meet up and cruise together.

04yellowcobra

Established Member
Miamifan1354 said:
I'll be driving right through Westminster from De. Let me know if you want to meet. I think I'll be driving right past Target on 140 if you want to meet up and cruise together.

Or you can come on around the belt way just a few more exits and meet the crew that is leaving from the Park and Ride!!

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
Sorry guys....cant make it. I am working a charity event for the MS society that was rescheduled for the 22nd, as well.
Hope everyone has a blast and I hope to see everyone at Carlisle in a few months...
JSZ

Users who are viewing this thread